10.23.2006

Sometimes I Question My Own Judgment

Me, Saturday night, around last call: You mean you're getting kicked out of your apartment? You can stay with me if you need a place to crash. I've got all kinds of room. Yeah! Cheers! Another round of shots!

Annoying fellow-American co-worker: I might have to, hehe. lol. OMG! IMHO!

---------

Me, tonight, carrying bag after bag (after bag) of her shit into my apartment: So how long until you move into your new place?

She, with even more bags and a smile as big as Texas: Hehe, this place is so cute! OMG! I want to stay here forever!

Me: *Rolls eyes* *Dangerously audible groans emit from mouth*

7 Comments:

Blogger Kiren said...

Did I meet her? What does IMHO stand for? Are you going to sleep with her? Sorry Aunt R, close your eyes.

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell us all what IMHO stands for -- I'm not up on my internets abbreviations.

4:18 AM  
Blogger cjb said...

No one is sleeping with anyone in my apartment for the next week - at least that's when she says she's moving out.

You do indeed know her. As for IMHO - I think it means "In my humble/honest opinion"? Who knows. I got a bit carried away with my internets acronyms.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds very british.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cjb,
Remember to protect your nuts!
Wear that shirt around her to fend her off. you are so desireable and all.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, can you say NO!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, who posed as Aunt R to make the "nuts" comment?

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home