12.14.2006

Temporary Service Disruption

I'll be leaving you all to your own devices for the next week or so, as I'm off to Africa to adopt Dr. Rajat Gupta and return him safely to The Land of The Free. Don't worry, I've shot up with a plethora of immunizations and am popping the requisite anti-Malarial pills (and enjoying the subsequent insomnia/nightmare tandem), making Africa far less dangerous to my health than a night at School Disco.

From there, I guess this London experiment has to come to an end. It's been a lot of fun gathering cultural learnings for make benefit glorious U.S. and A., but home is calling and the dollar sure as hell isn't gaining any ground on the British pound.

I'm not sure what I'll do with this quaint website of mine come 2007, although I don't doubt I could find a way to continue to drink excessively and put myself into awkward situations in NYC. And what could be better than weekend travelogues from White Plains, New York and Newark, New Jersey?

Hmm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shall miss the Borat style lessons on London. Maybe you should think about keeping this sight up and running for all of us shut-ins.
It's good entertainment. I can hardly wait for the safari you will take us on when you get back from the adoption of Gupta-Brewer.
Be safe.

12:18 AM  
Blogger I said...

bring this shit into 07

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home