12.08.2006

'Tis the Season - Cont.

I received the letter to the right under my door today. It's from John and Glynis (worst name ever?) Billett, who apparently lead the management board of my swanky temporary apartment complex. J&G are hosting a Christmas party next week in the lobby of the building and welcome my (me?!) attendance. How nice.

I've underlined my favorite parts of their invitation letter, in which they firmly establish that Jesus' manger bound first days and resulting Christmas spirit mean nothing come January. You got that, County Estates? Happy Effing Holidays, suckas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twenty bucks says you hook up with your cleaning lady at this lobby shindig.

1:45 PM  
Blogger cjb said...

That's a tough bet to take. It would, after all, be quite an easy close given the 20 paces required to reach my apartment door.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home